Wednesday, October 14, 2015

New Book: "Understanding Your Endowment"

Honestly, I was skeptical when I agreed to do a review of this new book "Understanding Your Endowment" as I get so many requests and have to turn most of them down, and as this is such a sacred topic.  But, something told me to proceed.

Well, I couldn't have been more wrong in my initial thoughts.

This is one of the best books I have ever read!

It's appropriate, light filled, truth filled, testifies of Christ and of His goodness, testifies of the Holiness of the Temple, helps us understand the purpose and real meaning of covenants, and is, truly, a treasure; a gem.

"Understanding Your Endowment"

I thank author Cory B. Jensen, for entrusting me with his writings (sacred writings in my opinion).  As I've read and pondered his message, I have been very grateful for his wisdom and his willingness to share what he's learned through his many years of study, prayer and service in the Holy Temples of the Lord, our God.

This book is truly a gem; a 'worth reading'.  It's well done and filled with messages that teach, strengthen and uplift (all the things we strive to do and be on this site.)

This book is a good read for new Temple attendees as well as those of us who have attended often for many years and who have sought further light and knowledge in our quest to gain more understanding and wisdom.

The Spirit is the teacher.  And, as we study, ponder and pray, and...learn things we didn't know before, our eyes are opened, our heart and understanding opened, and our wisdom increased; not only through study and prayer, but by our faith, obedience and diligence to the things we learn.

Again, I thank author Cory B. Jensen, for such an insightful compilation of truths and for the sacred way he has taught us.  He was spirit-lead, I'm sure, as his intents and purposes are pure.

This is a very good and important read for any who want to know more about why we are here, and where we are going afterwards according to the due diligence we give to what we learn here.

Heidi

Read more Here

ORDER HERE: