Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Welcome World!

I can't even tell you how rewarding it has been to have you all on here and to know of the intermingling and learning you do with each other.  It's wonderful to have this site be accessible worldwide -- and as I see the visitorship (right hand column down a bit) it makes me want to sit down and visit with each one of you.  I'd love to learn about your hearts and homes and lives - more than just on paper.

But, this site will have to do the trick for now.
Thanks for your support and....for putting our grab button on your site.  If you haven't done that yet - please do!  This is a service to you and......I hope that you will return the favor.  I've spent hrs. and hrs. putting this together, adding you, making adjustments, learning how to do things and....reading your blogs.  I hope that you will see this as a win-win and a way to share the good messages that you have!

Thanks,
Heidi
(and...to be added - just leave your name and blog site below- after you add our grab button to yours.)