Monday, December 2, 2019

It's been awhile.....

I haven't blogged in quite some time. I'm not as regular as I used to be. I'm not even sure why I'm writing today except that I was sitting here at my computer and felt it would be a good time to 'catch-up' with you a bit.

I don't know if anyone even reads this anymore, though I do know that I still am getting thousands of views a month on this site.

The challenge I've been facing is how to proceed and what I want this site to be.  For a long time I've felt to share about the things that matter most in life; the things that are of eternal significance.

What are the things that matter most to YOU?
Why do you value them?
What do you do to ensure you keep them at the forefront and not lose them to the 'busyness' of life?

Last night our ward (congregation) children did the Nativity. It was precious and very touching. The leaders worked hard to bring everything together and I was deeply moved. I felt it was the BEST way to begin this Christmas Season and to focus on its' True Meaning.

I'm so very grateful for the birth and life of our Savior and ALL that He has done for me. I wouldn't be where I am today were it not for Him. I owe Him my all and strive to give it.
Heidi