Monday, October 8, 2012

LOVED General Conference

I loved General Conference this past weekend.  It has always been a special time of year for me - ever since I can remember.  This year, in particular, I was deeply moved by the depth yet simplicity of messages.  We are each able to learn and understand in whatever way is applicable to us and according to our personal spiritual preparation.  I am thankful for that and for the Lord teaching us to our own understanding.

I share my own witness of the truthfulness of the Gospel and the reality of the Lord Jesus Christ.  He lives.  He loves us.  He is near and accessible to us.  We are blessed beyond measure to know gospel truths and to have the ability to learn and grow and overcome in preparation for being with Him and our Father again someday.

Our Beloved Prophet Thomas S. Monson
View Conference Here: