Thursday, March 28, 2013

Mormon Women Testify of Christ

We invite you to share your feelings about the role of the Savior in your lifeThank you for participating during this Easter Season.

From Shauna L. Hart:
"I feel humbled and contrite as I strive to adequately select words, phrases, and ideas that simply state my testimony of the nature, character, and existence of Jesus Christ.
 
"I know he lives. I have felt his presence and loving hands soothe my tired shoulders through the promptings of the Holy Ghost.  I have come to know as I study his ministry on this earth of the humble way of his character. His gentle speech and yet strength of message when teaching others inspires me to exemplify his life.
 
"He chose to serve. He blazed the way for all of us to be able to return to the kingdom of our Father. He sacrificed. He gave all the glory to the Father in his love for all of us. I am eternally grateful.
 
In developing a personal relationship with Christ; my "thirst" is quenched through a well spring of eternal principles. When parched I return daily to the very words he spoke, the attributes he shared, and the life he lived on earth as a son of God...who remained steadfast even while suffering my sins, my pains, my insecurities, my dashed expectations, and broken heart. And all of yours.
This is my testimony and my heart in words, phrases, and truth."