Wednesday, December 3, 2014

He is the GIFT!


Many of you have seen this precious video about the true meaning of this season.  I invite you all to watch again and share.  #sharethegift

In our busy lives may we take time to be still; to turn off all the noises around us, to sit and ponder, to lie in bed and think on why we're, what we're to do and become and what is ahead for us if we follow Him.

My life has been changed forever because of my Savior, Jesus Christ.  I don't say that lightly.  His life and teachings mean everything to me.  I've been through much of sorrow and suffering (as have many of you) and my only real hope was the hope I gained in and through and because of Him.

He's brought me comfort and peace and has showed me a way out of sorrow and to the light and joy.  So, I share this with you in that same vein.

He is the REASON for the season.  HE IS THE GIFT!