Friday, January 21, 2011

BEST Preparedness ITEMS For Sale

Hello dear friends --
I've been doing this blog LIST for you for several years now. I hope that it's been helpful to you (we're almost up to 500 of us). I think it's nice to have a place to intermingle and learn about one-another and hope that you do to!

Only this week have I placed any personalized ads on this site. They are some of the BEST ITEMS that I know of -- so, I hope that you'll look through them as I will only share items that I feel are of real value.

Also, PLEASE FOLLOW-US on your blog! That's a win-win; us providing this for you (sharing you) and you sharing us!

And, if any of you would be willing to make us a GRAB BUTTON -- it would be very appreciated and we'll feature you on our blog!

Thanks for everything. We're all in this together! :)

Heidi
Simply Mormon
All About Preparedness