Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Celestial Education

This is the most incredible presentation about Education that I've ever seen.  A friend sent it to me recently and I knew I didn't have time to watch it.  But...I couldn't 'not' watch it after I started it yesterday.  Through the years of raising my children I've attended many seminars and conferences and read many books concerning ways to better help my children and better options for education.  Michelle Stone seems to encapsulate all the best information into this one presentation.  I highly recommend it to any who desire the best for their families.  She gives much 'food for thought' as she shares true principles of learning and scriptural passages about the Lord's way.
Celestial Education - Michelle Stone from Gospel of Liberty on Vimeo.