Monday, March 21, 2016

Happy Spring!

I love this time of year; fresh air, birds chirping in the trees, light winds blowing, flowers starting to pop their colorful heads up to see the sun, blue skies and green grass growing.

How blessed we are to have different season and their attending beauties.  Life is also like that; different seasons and growing times.  We may enjoy cozy winter evenings by the fireplace but they give way to our need for color and warmth and to be outside.

I haven't blogged in a while as I've been in a sort of 'winter' season myself - with much to be done to prepare for the coming spring and newness of life.  But, this morning, I felt to express my appreciation to the Lord for His goodness and for the renewed hope that comes with this new season of life and the Spring that came yesterday - as part of the life cycle and renewal of our spirits.

Happy Spring, Everyone!